Rewriting February's Tale


                        CHAPTER 2 OF 12




HELLO HELLO!
We made it to the second month of 2018! Now this year one of the things I personally wanted to
implement in life was change. I want this year not to be constant. In literal meaning, every day a new day. So, I sat down and my mind started to cook a plot, after 5 days I finally have a clear image. January is an old story. I don't want to repeat it again. So what I can do is from tomorrow I can change February. Life is short, I know this now. 6-2-18 will never come back. And with the hectic route of becoming a dentist, I didn't want to miss anything out. But at the same time I don't want to burden myself either.

So here are the few check points you should have on your list while rewriting your February Tale!





  • A REUNION
 When was the last time you catch up with your college/ school friends? I haven't seen mine for more than 6 months! Plan a reunion. Get back together. Make a few more lifelong memories. Do stupid stuff together. Remember how beautiful it was when you have them in your life for 24/7?



  • WATCH A MOVIE
Now it doesn't require you to leave the comfort of your warm bed. Plan a movie night with your siblings. Share a few moments with them. Remember how you used to watch horror movie together and scream at the same part? Well, in this hectic life it's been ages since I had seen a movie with my partner in crime!



  • GO FOR BREAKFAST
Take a morning walk with your mama or old neighbors and share a cup of hot tea. Start your day with the people who matters the most to you. A few moments, and a warm breakfast can have a positive impact on you whole day.

 
  • LEARN SOMETHING NEW
And it doesn't require you to master that thing. Just the basics will do. You'll learn something new. It can be dancing, calligraphy, photography, language, anything. It'll make you feel good at the end of the month to add something new to your life's shelf.

 
  • READ A BOOK
In order to grow, read. Choose a book and make sure that you complete it by the end of this month. It can be a book you always wanted to read, or it was highly recommended by someone. Read a book and experience a new adventure.

 
  • CREATE A PLAYLIST
Old songs, new songs! Create a playlist for February. Explore a new band. Get inside the head of a new singer. Or again take a journey inside the life of an old favourite artist. Live the music.
  • DO SOMETHING KIND
Help someone in need. Help out a friend. Make someone smile. Restore your faith on humanity by doing something good.
 
  • HAVE A MOTTO FOR FEBRUARY 
Instead of working on the weaknesses, work on your potential.
  • FOLLOW A ROUTINE
Make a routine only for February and follow it. It's easier to follow short term goals. 
  • CELEBRATE LIFE
 Every 15 minutes remind yourself how precious your life is. How important you are. Brag about your strengths, celebrate your life!



That's a wrap from me. I hope you can make your February different this year. Keep fighting for the things you believe in. Remember if you give up, no one else will fight for them!

Z.A.K.

You can follow me on instagram @ifeministt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Bride

Create Art

MORNING NOTE