The Ancestors Of Future




:  The ancestors of future  :  

Why is there so much resentment in our elders when it comes to accepting that they are wrong ? 

I have spent a great deal of my life blaming society for being rigid, it’s unsaid rules that can’t be broken, the hidden lines that can’t be crossed, the devil behind the dark desk with whom you just can’t bargain. I have condemn the century old customs that should be followed religiously, without raising a question, blindly opting for it. I have critics the culture for being so obsolete, resisting the change, lacking flexibility. I have been so wrong.

We make the rules, we set the boundaries, we write the hidden document of limitations, we suffocate ourselves with our resilience towards change. Those before us were handed over a a set of principles, that might have worked at that time, but with decades between past and future, we still try to achieve the conclusion from an old manuscript no longer applicable. 

Times have changed, but sadly we refuse to evolve. We dismiss the idea of something far better in fear of an unknown territory. We decline the advances of growth because it puts us in a difficult position, in a learning position. 

Our elders are setting the rules right now. They have the authority to burn the old ways down, not completely, not burn. Modify it for the sake of future. For so long, world has lived in the shadow of long forgotten past, for so long the chaos and turmoil have uprooted the serenity. We blame the lack of empathy on our inability to fully feel, but in reality the geographical map in our mind, inculcated at a young age, stops us from voicing for those in need in another region. We blame war and terrors for causing human the greatest burden of all time, and yet we cheer when battles are won on bloody grounds. We blame intolerance for leading us on paths of destruction, yet we forget the people we silence on daily basis even if they are right. 

I am not saying a younger person is always right, what I am saying is, maybe, listening to them won’t do you harm. I am not saying we know it all, but maybe, we can put forward a better perspective. I am not saying that we need to work alone, but, maybe combining forces can give us both a better future. It all begins at home. The acceptance of our role, the acceptance of your mistakes, the acceptance of our co-existence! 



Waiting for your feedback. 
instagram @zenab.aman
email pov2her@gmail.com

Comments

  1. The post is good, the tiltle impressed me. If you are really into blogging shift to WordPress, a better platform. I have seen your Instagram too, posts are good I would recommend promoting your page if not done already. I too am a blogger, manexcellenceblog, you can find me on Instagram I am new to that platform and learning with time.
    You can do me favour by giving me feedback on my account.
    P.s the name might sound antifeminist but its not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Child Bride

Create Art

MORNING NOTE